Friday 19 December 2008

goodbye New Cross...

It's my last night in New Cross. Goodbye Goldsmiths, goodbye Loring, goodbye hobgob, goodbye Tasty Kebab.......

So today didn't naaaat go as planned, but ya know what-it was amazing. Like a really, really good day. I went to Portabello Road (Where the first scene of Notting Hill is shot) and it's one of my favorites. Then I went into Camden, which is another one of my favorites. I didn't go to any sights, but rather shopped at markets, sat in coffee shops and wrote; I enjoyed feeling at home. I even got mistaken for a local twice! I got asked directions and wasn't even the least bit of help, but I felt pretty badass none-the-less. I have to check out of Goldsmiths tomorrow morning and am then heading to where I'll be squatting for the next two nights along with some other students. I have two days left in London. Who knows what awaits me!!!!

No comments: