Saturday 13 December 2008

So little time!

Whew! Time has been flying! I can't believe it's been practically 10 days since I last posted. I really did need to buckle down! I don't think I have ever spent so much time doing work in a Starbucks then I did the last week of term. (Thank goodness for their new Christmas drinks. Yay gingerbread latte!!!) But it's done! I had my last class on Thursday (my instructor brought champagne) and turned my last paper in Friday morning. It felt so amazing. From here on out my time in London is pure relaxation...not that any of it has been very stressful =) I have been very lucky. Not so lucky is that half of my flat went home this morning....tear time. But I am very lucky that I have eight more days in England. The next four I'll be in Cheltenham (my fav!), then the last four I'll be in London...and then, I'm home at last. Tears of grief, tears of joy. They've reminded me how much I came to love this, but how much more I love where I'm returning to. Until then....

Love from across the pond
;)

No comments: