Thursday 4 December 2008

Buckling Down

That's right. I actually have work.
Granted it's work that I love so it doesn't feel like work....simply and expansion of the experience. Most of these are assignments that I have had, literally since day one. But what made you think that being half way across the world would make me procrastinate any less? My assignments: A 10 minute short script (for script and screen); a 2000 word essay explaining "What a good night at the theatre is" (for London Theatre); a presentation answering "What I learned" (for Shakespeare's London); and a 14 minute final scene (for Acting).
For the presentation my flatmate and I made a storybook: "What Shakespeare can teach YOU about life." Not gonna lie, it's brilliant.
My script is significantly complete....not gonna lie, it's definitely NOT brilliant;
the essay I definitely have NOT even started...
and my scene- I literally have to be a crazy person. Done.

Oh and btw...I definitely fell in love with Spain....it may just be my fav. I'll put up pictures soon, capeshe?
=]

1 comment:

Celeste Von Messinger said...

I could not have found your blog at a better time. I am planning on moving to France from Australia soon! Reading your blog has inspired me to do my best and get there as soon as I can! I will continue to read your wonderful blog and get rather excited about going French.

Have fun in Barcelona!