Saturday 22 November 2008

One month left

Reality check- I fly home in a month. Exactly a month from today I will be on a plane headed home, and I can't help but smile every time I think about it. Buuuut, that means there's a lot of things I still want to do here, and time's running out. This past week's been really fun-filled; I'm trying to go into Central as often as I can- even if it's just for a walk along the Thames. I went and saw Zorro the Musical last Tuesday, and it was awesome, then I get to see Billy Elliot this Tuesday. Both of those are very exciting, but the most exciting part is that I'm going to Barcelona next weekend! Alex, Kat, and I are spending four days, hopefully filled with sandy beaches, Spanish dancing, and margaritas! Okay, I guess we're looking forward to the culture stuff there too, but having a break from the cold, London weather will be absolutely magnificent!!
What am I doing? It's actually a nice day out, so why am I sitting here on the computer? I'm going to go out for a run, then maybe head in to one of the parks in Central. Sound good? Good.

1 comment:

Coach Lok said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We wish you were here... but happy for you that you're there.

Should we save the leftovers?

Love you!