Thursday 27 November 2008

Turkey Day!

My flatmates and I made Thanksgiving dinner. Not gonna lie- it was pretty legit. Exceeding our expectations by miles. I made my favorite Thanksgiving dish- yams with brown sugar and marshmallows. The rest of them were impressed, but knowing how my grandma and mommy make them....it just wasn't the same. I had to go to class, after dinner, which was a bummer, but dessert was awaiting once we returned. Talk about the longest class ever!

The nights gotten longer, as I must go to sleep immediately considering that I need to wake up in 4 1/2 hours to head of to Barcelona!!! And you know what that means!!!


Pictures and stories are coming soon!!

In the meantime, have a really happy Thanksgiving, I mean it. Be happy. Because we all have things to be thankful for. Take this day to remember what you're thankful for, I know I did.


Eat Turkey and Enjoy Each Other!

1 comment:

Coach Lok said...

"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving."
W.T. Purkiser

Who we are and our abilities are our gift from God.... how we use them is our gift to Him.

Keep on giving!

Happy Thanksgiving