Tuesday 30 September 2008

First Day of Class

SIKE!

I thought it was the first day of class buuuut apparently visiting students were not put on the mailing list for the class so we didn't get the memo that class got moved to Thursday. So first I walked around the building just about 27* times to find the theatre board, which would tell me what culture of Theatre history I was placed it (the choices were: American, Irish, Spanish, and Shakespeare) Once I knew I was in Spanish I circled the building 12* more times looking for room 138, only to walk in, unknowing that I was 15 minutes early and the previous class was still in session. Without a cell phone I really need to get used to wearing a watch, buuut I only have a brown watch and a white watch, and I was wearing black today, so no watch. Anyways, five of us foreigners were standing around room 138. No Brits? Something's up. One guy goes over to the theatre office and comes back to announce, we didn't get the memo. Now I have ANOTHER day to await for classes to start. Two o'clock tomorrow I'll be.... Acting in London =)




*mild exaggeration may be used for emphasis


((Sooo Alex took a picture, so it would be like "Brittany's first day of school picture" right? Wrong. But oh well, you can see some of my room: messy desk, pile of clothes. Yep. Definitely my room))

3 comments:

Heather B said...

what are the stars for by the numbers?....is it that I've told you 8,400,072 times not to exaggerate?!

Coach Lok said...

mild exaggeration!?!

I thought you really DID walk around the building 27 times!

Heather B said...

By the way I loooove to see Rick on your desk, hope you two have been enjoying each otehr...even more thrilling was the journal as well =)